Annual Registration Fees
A $150 registration fee is due in full and student(s) must be registered by the 1st class in October. No exceptions. After the 1st class in October, students not registered or families who have not paid the fee will not be able to participate in dance nor language class until these items are addressed.
- 50% Discount (Cost =$75) if students are registered AND Registration fee is paid by Aug. 1, 2019.
- 33% Discount (Cost = $100) if students are registered AND Registration fee is paid by September 1, 2019.
New Family Fees
A $100 new family registration fee is due and students must be registered by the 1st class in October. No exceptions. After the 1st class in October, students not registered or fee not paid will not be able to participate in dance nor language class until these items are addressed.
Polish National Alliance (PNA) Member Rates
To join the Polish National Alliance and receive discounted tuition rates, please contact Ronald Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One Dancer – $286
- Two Dancers – $528
- Three Dancers – $682
Non-PNA Member Rates
- One Dancer – $451
- Two Dancers – $825
- Three Dancers – $1111
- Monthly tuition payments may be paid from September 1 – February 15.
- Fifty percent of your family account must be paid by December 1, 2019. Families paying their account in full (based on items charged by November 13) by December 1, 2019 will receive 1 complimentary ticket to our semi-annual presentation ball honoring graduates of the PNA Centennial Dancers.
- All tuition MUST be paid in full by February 15 (or a $50 late fee will be added to your account). If tuition is not paid, your dancer will not be permitted to dance in the recital.
- New enrollees may dance for the Fall Festival performance at the end of the completion of their first year of dance.
- Regional Costume rental will be added to family account per dancer.
- Returning families are expected to volunteer for 4 shifts for the Fall Festival. Those not providing the 4 shift commitment will be charged an additional $300 fee payable by September 30. Maximum 1 shift may be completed by a child less than 12 years or older. Family members 12 or older can fill a shift on behalf of the family. Children less than 12 years old may assist with the beverage area of the tent. Family members 12 and older may sign up for any of the adult shifts but should only sign up for activities they are capable of completing.
- Refund Policy: Families who have a student who must drop the class for personal or health reasons will be responsible for prorated fees thru the end of the last class attended.
Registration, tuition, costume rentals and other fees may be made via:
- Personal checks made payable to the “PNA Centennial Dancers” — Please designate what the payment is for on the memo line on all checks
- Online via zellepay.com to email@example.com
Tuition can be either mailed or handed to Catherine Michalak, treasurer, at dance practice. Please mail registration fees to our treasurer at 11841 Beacon Hill Drive, Plymouth, MI 48170.